Player signups will close at 11:59 PM on Friday, March 24
The events schedule is on the scheduling system. To sign up, click on an event name to view the full details. You should see a “Sign up” button. If you see a “Remove signup” button that means you’re already signed up.
Please note that you must have a confirmed membership to sign up for events. Here’s how to make that happen:
Check your status
- If you go to the scheduling system and log in, you should see a message at the top of the page telling you whether or not your membership is confirmed. If it is, you’re all set.
- If you’re unsure whether you have a membership, contact registration.
- Pre-registration is closed, so if you don’t already have one you will have to wait until the convention to sign up for events.
- If you do have a membership, you can move on to the next step.
- Check your email for a message from the webmaster with the subject line Confirm Your GameStorm membership to be eligible for event sign-ups.
- If you find it, follow the instructions it contains. If you don’t see it, or if you have problems with the process, contact the webmaster.
Feel free to contact events with any events-related questions.